What I’ve learned as a new mom:
I didn’t think I’d be one of those moms bragging about her baby, but I am!!!!!!!! Sorry. I haven’t talked about her a whole lot on my blog since it’s about food, but hey she’s a vegetarian baby so I think that’s a good enough tie. So why is Alexia (almost 8 months old) so special? Here are just 10 of the many reasons, along with 10 great new pics.
1) She sleeps 11 hours a night and has been since she was just 3 weeks old. After her 11 hour slumber she wakes up with the biggest smile on her face. Just like you see in these pictures!
2) Alexia rarely turns down a bottle. She eats like a champ.
3) She started crawling a week and a half ago. She loves exploring so she is moving all over the place.
4) It’s not hard to entertain her. All you have to do is lift her in the air or sometimes simply just smile at her.
5) Alexia doesn’t get fussy about much. Sure she will whine a little, mostly when she was bored.
6) She has only been inconsolable once because she was teething, but once I gave her baby tylenol she calmed right down & fell asleep. Otherwise she has never cried uncontrollably with me. (Some of her babysitters say she has cried for them, but again I can always calm her down)
7) She is already trying to play with Bernice (her dog). She grabs Bernice’s toy and moves her hand around. Pretty soon she’ll be throwing it!
8) She naps a full two hours during the day to give her mom a chance to do things around the house.
9) She got teeth early. First her bottom two came in, now her top two and two more are about to come in on the bottom. Again though she is not fussy about teething. People always ask me that, but I have to say it really just bothered her that one time. Otherwise, while I can tell she is a tiny bothered, she stays calm and just chews on stuff!
10) She falls asleep on my chest every night & it absolutely makes me melt. I then transfer her to her basinette without problems and she stays sleeping like the little angel she is.
Yep sue me I bragged. She is just too cute and special to not let you all know!